When it comes to custom ROM development, there are lots of options out there for Xiaomi Phones. And most people do flash custom ROMs on their Xiaomi devices as not many people are a fan of MIUI.
Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by HTC or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors. Thanks to the XDA developer jhenrique09, Android 9 Pie based Pixel Experience ROM is working excellently with only few issues. The Wi-Fi hotspot function and IR Camera is not working as expected. Apart from these small issues, the ROM is almost stable and can be used as a daily driver. What is more, you can enjoy Google Pixel 3 camera on your Poco F1. It offers the same AOSP experience that’s exclusive to Google’s lineup, along with truly tested features.
- Even Redmi Note 8 Pro, which joined the Mi Pilot program at the same time with the Poco, its users got the latest interface update more than a month ago.
- It is used to communicate with any device that runs the Android operating system.
- The Xiaomi POCO F1 is quickly moving in to occupy the void left by the flagship killers moving to higher price brackets.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- The LineageOS team has been hard at work extending official LineageOS 19 builds based on Android 12 to as many devices as possible.
You might be familiar with this ROM as it is widespread across many devices. This ROM is a must-try for those POCO F1 users who prefer a similar Stock Android Experience. It provides a clean, smooth Pixel Experience to its users Stock Firmware along with new additional tweaks. Pixel Experience will load your POCO F1 with Google device features with customization options. This ROM cannot be stated as a light one but between a Pure Stock Android and a massive UI. The software on the POCOphone F1 feels quite solid and polished.
Its popularity infects mostly Qualcomm-powered devices although there are other devices have already been supported including those powered by MediaTek, Kirin, or Exynos SoCs. On this page, we shared you a complete guide on how to root your Xiaomi Poco F1 using SuperSU Method or TWRP or Custom Recovery. In this article you will get different ideas to root with custom recovery, rooting is very easy you can do it easily yourself.